birthday surprise for my boyfriend

Hello lovely people of the internet!

This post exists because I have to say a couple of things about a video over on my youtube channel which didn't really fit into the making-of-post (which you can read here if you'd like).

So go and enjoy the video!



I know, timing isn't perfect and I think you need to stop the video at times to really read what it's saying, but Windows Movie Maker was glitching a bit.. Apologies. Also, it cut off the end of the song for some reason - I still don’t know why.
However, this is my first attempt of working with WMM, and I think it worked out better than it possibly could have.

Since it's not always easy to read what I wrote (excuse the low resolution of my camera and my sloppy hand-writing), I'll just put all the 101 things here again:

I love...
#1 ...your smile
#2 ...your kisses
#3 ...your touch
#4 ...your ability to always make me feel better
#5 ...how caring you are
#6 ...your scent
#7 ...that we can talk about everything
#8 ...how you're always there for me, no matter what
#9 ...to laugh with you
#10 ...to fall asleep in your arms
#11 ...your hugs
#12 ...to cuddle with you
#13 ...to feel your heart beating next to mine
#14 ...to simply be with you
#15 ...your personality
#16 ...how you make me feel like I'd be the prettiest girl on earth
#17 ...your kindness
#18 ...that you're honest
#19 ...that you are my sunshine
#20 ...your ability to always know when something's wrong
#21 ...the way you tell me that you love me
#22 ...how supporting you are
#23 ...how you make tomorrow worth the wait
#24 ...how you make yesterday worth remembering
#25 ...how you make today worth living
#26 ...how you made me fall in love with you
#27 ...how you made my life colorful
#28 ...how you miss me when I'm not around
#29 ...that we can spend so much time together
#30 ...your couriosity
#31 ...to hear your voice
#32 ...our endless phone calls every evening
#33 ...how you made my life so much better
#34 ...how you make me feel complete when I'm with you
#35 ...cooking with you
#36 ...watching you playing video games
#37 ...watching movies with you
#38 ...your trustworthyness
#39 ...your loyalty
#40 ...how you always want the best for me
#41 ...how tender you are when you're with me
#42 ...how you love me
#43 ...the look in your eyes when you see me
#44 ...the little grammar mistakes you make at times whilst speaking
#45 ...that you allow me to be a part of your life
#46 ...how you pick me up and spin me around
#47 ...how we stay up late at night just to talk
#48 ...the sincerity in your eyes
#49 ...your forgiveness
#50 ...your ability to remember almost everything I ever told you
#51 ...how stunning and good-looking you are
#52 ...that you make me look forward to a future we can spend together
#53 ...to be yours
#54 ...that it's not you or me but US
#55 ...your incredibly big heart
#56 ...how you can fire me with enthusiasm for everything you like
#57 ...how you make me love you every day more
#58 ...that you stay with me, even though you deserve better
#59 ...your romantic moments
#60 ...how we always can have fun together
#61 ...how you think I'd be too good for you even though you're the one being too good for me
#62 ...the way you compliment me
#63 ...that you're the one I always dreamt of
#64 ...your jokes
#65 ...that you make me feel like I could archieve everything I want to
#66 ...that we can trust each other
#67 ...the way you see every flaw I see in myself as a perfection
#68 ...that you're respectful
#69 ...that you bring the best out of me
#70 ...that we can be ourselves when we're together
#71 ...that you allow me to wear your clothes
#72 ...that you look me in the eyes when we talk
#73 ...that you've stolen my heart - and don't want to return it to me
#74 ...that you allowed me to steal your heart
#75 ...that you put efford into me
#76 ...that you're my EVERYTHING
#77 ...that I can always count on you
#78 ...that you inspire me
#79 ...the dreams we share
#80 ...the way you refuse to wear my clothes
#81 ...that you pretend to like my singing
#82 ...that you make me feel like there's no one who could love me more than you
#83 ...it when you call my name
#84 ...the twinkle in your eye
#85 ...the way you try to figure out what I don't want to tell
#86 ...that you're you - simply perfect
#87 ...that you don't want me to change
#88 ...that you're special and unique
#89 ...how amazingly cute you are around me
#90 ...that we share many likes and dislikes, but still are different
#91 ...that we never get bored when we're together
#92 ...your sense of humor
#93 ...how amazingly stupid you can be at times
#94 ...to remember every single moment I ever shared with you
#95 ...how you try to teach me things for school
#96 ...the way we work on projects together
#97 ...the way you cheer me up
#98 ...that you give me great advice
#99 ...how likable and nice you are to everyone
#100 ...that you're the one who talks to me the most
#101 I LOVE YOU!

Apart from that, I’d like to answer yet again the probably most asked question regarding this video - here are the songs I used.

Hunter Hayes - I Want Crazy
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years


If you’d like to learn about the “behind the scenes”-part of the video, go ahead and visit the post I linked in the beginning of this post. Otherwise, thanks for your stay in my little corner of the internet - I hope I’ll see you around here again!

Comments